We work collaboratively
Arch Finance works collaboratively with its introducer partners – brokers, accountants, solicitors, financial planners and other like professionals daily in assisting their clients with their financial needs.
Some of the reasons our Introducer partners prefer to work with Arch Finance are:
- They retain ownership of the client. Our referral agreement has a clear no poaching clause.
- We don’t contact the client and because commercial property finance is all we do, we don’t cross sell.
- We’re easy to deal with. We’re introducer friendly and don’t insist on hard and fast rules and processes when presented with an opportunity
- Generous referral fees including trail are paid on successful applications. Unlike others, we don’t claw back fees if ever there is a problem with a loan.
- Introducers gain access to Arch Finance’s commercial first mortgage lending products as well as to our mainstream and niche private funding channels.
- Refer new matters via our friendly relationship managers who through theirextensive experience and immediate access to decision makers are able to provide a very quick and informed response and then keep you fully informed throughout the process.
Become an accredited referral partner today!
Becoming accredited is as easy as downloading and completing our Introducer Application Form, which can be completed on screen and subsequently emailed back to our office for processing.